1. Do you have a will that provides for your pets’ care in case of your death?
2. Is your will updated yearly to make sure it is up-to-date?
3. Would you be protected in a lawsuit brought against you if your pet should injure a neighbor or damage their property?
4. If your neighborhood association changes its pet policies would you have professional help to protect your rights?
5. Have you had your important pet-related contracts (with petsitters, doggie daycare, boarding kennels) reviewed to make sure they are appropriate?
6. If you are a volunteer animal rescuer, would you have legal representation if your tax return is audited because of your deductions for animal rescue expenses?
7. If you are an officer of a non-profit animal rescue (or any other non-profit), have you had the groups by-laws, agreements and contracts reviewed?
8. If your pet is seized by local animal control, could you consult with a lawyer about your rights as a pet owner?
9. If your pet is harmed by a veterinarian or another animal health specialist, would you have the necessary legal advice?
10. Do you have unlimited access to legal advice on any or all of these matters? Would your lawyer also make phone calls and write letters on your behalf?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all these questions, you are likely already a LegalShield member. If not, join today for the peace of mind and protection your entire family deserves!
For more information, visit donnabloomer.legalshieldassociate.com